JoAnna Dias is a trained spiritual director and soon-to-be psychologist, who has a passion for inviting others to know how God’s heart beats uniquely for them. Believing that engaging with others can provide a reflection of the gracious and loving presence of God, she seeks to create spaces for these encounters.
- Intimacy with Christ: We believe God is active in everyone’s lives and that as we seek Christ with our whole hearts, we will find Him.
- Companionship: We aren’t meant to live the spiritual life alone. Whether in a group or one-on-one, we need each other in order to live life by the Holy Spirit.
- Freedom: We believe that God made us to be the truest version of ourselves. This includes adventure and exploration as embodied human beings seeking God in the ordinary.
- Safety: We seek to provide a judgment-free space for people believing that true freedom and intimacy cannot be found unless people feel safe.
- Double Knowledge: We believe that in knowing ourselves, we learn more about God. Therefore, we encourage increased self-awareness, as we seek to draw closer to Jesus.
- The Trinity: We believe that there is one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus: We believe that Jesus Christ, both God and man, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for the sins of humankind, and rose again conquering sin and death.
- The Holy Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit is the counselor promised by Jesus in order to guide, comfort, heal, and lead Christ-followers until He returns.
- God’s Word: We believe that the Bible is one of God’s clearest revelations of Himself, and therefore, provides an anchor for our spiritual lives.